Wednesday, December 26, 2012

No Frill Miso Soup

Its starting to final drop here in Florida; a very rare occurrence for any duration of time. So soups have been cooking up a lot in my kitchen lately.  When I go out to eat sushi I love eating Miso soup while waiting for my sushi to be rolled.  I spent years being disappointed by the miso soup kits and "just add water" mixes.  None can adequately resemble the delicious soup in the restaurant.  I finally decided to do some research and test it out for myself.  If only I knew back then how easy it is to make it.  I would have been on a such and miso diet a long time ago.

MISO  SOUP



Ingredients
1 tbl. Miso Paste
1 c. chicken broth
2 oz firm/extra firm tofu cubed
Dried seaweed cut into strips
1 tsp chives/green onions chopped

Boil chicken or vegetable broth, place in bowl, add remaining ingredients.  Enjoy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment