Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pizza Dough Concoctions



The kids were over on new years day and wanted to explore in the kitchen.  I pulled up a recipe for pizza dough and let the kids go wild creating their own creations.  Here are 2 of them pizza roll ups and a brie cheese and ham pizza.  If I had to do it again I would just use this recipe in pizza form.  I made it with wheat flour and the roll ups did not do well and was a bit dry, the pizza was delicious. I had brie leftover from a sale around the new year.  A great combination is caramelized onions, roasted garlic, prociutto, and brie. 


this is for www.allrecipe.com  its pizza dough I recipe

Original recipe makes 1 pizza 

Directions

  1. Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
  2. Bake at 375 degrees C (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.








No comments:

Post a Comment